TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promotion is restricted to building a seven (7) page professional website which include; Home, Contact us, Services, Blog, Gallery, FAQ. Any additional page comes with extra charge. Your website will be ready within five (5) working days when payment is made.
2. Payment Schedule: Full payment ($150.00) or cedi equivalent should be paid upfront by cash or through MTN mobile money before project commencement.
Mobile Money Details
(0242260004 – Ebenezer Osei Oppong)
3. Maintenance Services: A monthly project maintenance fee of $33 or cedi equivalent (Ghc150+) is charged on this promo service. The maintenance contract is subject for renewal and review every year
4. Validity: This agreement is valid for Two (2) years from the day client signs this document.
5. Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly granted above are retained by the Developer. Any use additional to that expressly granted above requires arrangement for payment of a separate fee.
6. Revisions: Revisions may be made only by the Developer at the Preliminary Design phase. Additional fees will be charged for revisions made after three(3) preliminary design revisions, and for additions to projects cope.
7. All beneficiaries of this promotion are required to record and send to us a 30 sec Testimonial Video testifying of a quality service provided and urging everyone to sign up for the promo.
8. Credits and Promotion: Accredit Line suitable to the design of the pages will be used. Client agrees to pay an additional fifty percent (50%) of the total fee, excluding expenses, for failure to include credit line. Developer reserves the right to include screen shots of the completed working his portfolio.
9. Preliminary Works: Developer retains all rights in and to all Preliminary Designs. Client shall return all Preliminary Info’s to Developers within fifteen (15) days of completion of the project and all rights in and to any Preliminary Designs shall remain the exclusive property of Developer.
10. Permissions and Releases: The Client agrees to indemnify and hold the Developer harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney's fees, due to materials included in the Design at the request of the Client for which no copyright permission or privacy release was requested, or for which uses exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a permission or release.
11. Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Its terms can be modified only by a writing signed by both parties, except that the Client may authorize expenses or revisions orally.
Any dispute arising out of this agreement will be resolved by negotiation between the parties. If they are unable to resolve the dispute, either party may commence mediation and/or binding arbitration through the Law Court of Ghana. A waiver of a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions.
The laws of Ghana shall govern this Agreement and courts of such state shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue. This Agreement must be signed and returned before Developer can schedule or begin this job.